Monday, December 2, 2013

ITCHIN TO BE STITCHIN...

Ok, up late and my house is quiet  and itchin to be stitchin something...

So, I thought I would do something simple just to satisfy my itch.

Earlier this week I visited a thrift store- I love love love to refashion.

I saw some curtains and thought they would be a nice sturdy and absorbent material to make an apron out of. Someone just asked me to make an apron for them, so this was the perfect material for it.
But, the picture below is what I made for myself with the left over.

Oh, Let me just let you know, that I love love love to make aprons.
Just something simple enough.

Here are a few more of my refashions (aprons) from old jeans that no one wants anymore- Hmm, I can alway find a good use for them.

I just love the vintage fabric with all the cooking utensils on it- I bought from Joann Fabrics. Now, with the little left over I had, I was able to make a kitchen dress tile that hangs on the handle of your stove-such a great idea, because my daughter stays in the kitchen with me and is always asking me to wipe her hands off, not its at her level and always there for her. Its pretty useful for everyone in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment